Base plates are custom formed polycarbonate sheets to match the profiles of various types of roofing sheets and with a central cone to facilitate the mounting and fixing of wind powered ventilators.
While these base-plates provide ease of installation on the roof, they also offer a wide range of other benefits:
- Base-plates are available in standard width of most industrial profiles in regular size and in a standard length of 1.70 Meters.
- The base-plates are made from 2mm thick Polycarbonate embossed sheets.
- Allow natural light to enter the building or shed during daytime thereby helping to reduce the use of artificial lighting. This reduces cost of electricity.
- Are virtually unbreakable and hence can be stored, transported and handled easily.
- Fire-retardant (self-extinguishing) material, hence does not contribute to fire risk.
- The base-plates are resistant to UV Radiation of the sun and hence are weather resistant and durable, lasting for a long time.
- There are available in matching profile with most conventionally used roofing profiles for easy over lapping and water-light installation.
- They are economical and provide value-for-money long term benefits.